Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Guesties and Gushing

Sir Ben Baker has kindly accepted my submission for this years Christmas challenge (Could it be considered a challenge? Surely if it was there would be some wrestling involved)

Anyway, go HERE to have a read of GUEST POST #4 - Big Furry Christmas You'll dig it if, like me, you like Garfield, Christmas Specials and Garfield Christmas Specials. Oh, there's a sing-a-long bit too.

Other stuff:

In the words of Devendra Banhart, I do dig a certain girl. It's all kinds of goodness; causing me to smile in a way I've never smiled before. I pray to Spongebob, Roger Rabbit and the ghost of Frank N Furter that it works out okay and we'll have many adventures together. All my crossibles are crossed.

Dances,

C-Bizzle








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am already in my vest and pants awaiting the spider-gripping. You are a wily character young Bate, but are you up to the challenge of fighting "Old King Crisps"?

Christopher D. Bate said...

I'd wager that I was. My ninja-like stealth and bionic elbow of doom has felled many an opponent in the past. Granted, they were old and frail but they were challengers none the less.
I've even taken out the Pope. One shot to the groin. KRONK!

Kylie said...

Waaaaaay you finally hit the Pope! Bravo!

I am so honoured to be linked from your blog! I was getting funny looks in the office just then from my out-of-the-blue smiling. I'll update my blog tonight, promise. And FYI I'm going nowhere. Adventures will be most exciting and plentiful as far as I'm concerned. Ok I'll stop embarrassing you now :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christopher D. Bate said...

You've seen this blog, it's embarrassing anyway! I'm sure people will back me up on that.

I look forward to your new posts with massive glee!

:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gretta James said...

hey you dig a certain girl go you...

Things aren't going so good for me right now :(

Anonymous said...

Bless you two, caught up in the throes of new love.

Just make sure you have trust; without that you have nothing as John is just discovering after nearly a year and a half.

Blair said...

congratz Bizzbomb, The APB Crew be 100% behind you and your lady!

Our Swords lay sleeping in their Sheaths, Hungry for your call.

FOR GONDOR WE RIDE!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...