Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rise of the Machines (Warranty Permitting...error...Cannot Read Disc)

I'm never wasting money on machines again. Last weeks impulse buy crapped out a little over a week after we brought it.

I'm annoyed that such an amazing new machine can be so shitty. I used to play games loaded from cassettes with less gliches and faults than the Xbox 360. I was trying to get into video games and embrace something supposedly 'cool' but what I wasted my cash on was a glorified white doorstop.

I wish I could do this:


It looks like Johnny Five's face but is 96% less entertaining.

Thanks, Microsoft for selling me yet another inferior, over-priced shoddy product. If you brought a luxury hammock with the money I paid the XBollocx 360, Mr Gates, I hope you have either a) a shitty relax on it or b) A gust of wind flings you into the sea.

The future is yesterday.


3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Oh I miss those cassettes...I didn't have them but my older cousins played and when I looked at that drawer full of tapes...it was so exciting.

They never let me play though. lol Not as far as I can remember.

Typewriters rule :)

Anonymous said...

Chris, did you buy it new? Actually it shouldn't matter - Microsoft offer (I think) a 3 year warranty on the 360 and they haven't been around 3 years yet so yours MUST be within warranty.

They're known as being unreliable but I've not had a day of trouble out of mine. Pester Microsoft and they'll almost certainly get it replaced sir.

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

hummmm here i am toying with the idea to purchase either Xbox or Wii... the answer is clear apparently... or i should hold on till later lol.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...